Sunday, June 5, 2011

Quilting for a Good Cause

OR What to do when you adore quilting, every bed, sofa, table and wall already has a quilt for every season and the closets are busting at the seams and you just can't stop sewing...

Cheryl Arkinson of Naptime Quilter has put together a project where quilters can donate their quilts to those who've been involved in disasters.  You can read about it on Quilts Recover or aboutthe launch of the project at Naptime Quilter.

I happen to think it's fabulous.  If you do, as well, please check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love comments? I appreciate every single one and try to reply to each. Unless you're a no-reply commenter. Then I can't. And I have a little sad moment. Like a dropped ice cream cone. So if you're a no-reply commenter and have a question, check the comment thread and I'll try to reply there. :-)