Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Spring!

Wishing you all the best with the promises of spring!  And now for some pictures of pysanky:






I have survived my first year back at school.  I haven't read anyone in months and I'm hoping I can at least get the gist of what's been going on for everyone in the last six months.  I've missed you all!  My head has been filled with words like epistemology, pedagogy, relationality, reflective practitioning and other things that sound made up.  And a lot of it is, but they espouse it anyway.  :-)

I'm back on the grid for awhile.  You forget how much you need something until you have a taste of it again.  I'm breathing a sigh of relief and joy like the first inhale on the first warm day of spring.  And I'm reaching for chocolate!

Virtual hugs!
Carly

8 comments:

  1. It was SO nice to see your name pop up on my reader! I have thought about you, hoping that you were doing well :) Glad to hear you survived it... you're a better woman than I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back! it's good to take a break every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congrats on surviving school so far! It really does take your world by storm. I hope you enjoy every minute of your break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back online, I missed my Carly updates. Hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see you again! Congrats on surviving year 1 and good luck for the next one(s)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my dearest Carls, I hath been somewhat concernerised about you poodle, but now you are back I can relax. Good job getting through this year, I know you kicked butt. Guess what lady?! I am now knitting up a storm (inspired by one CM), albeit something of a basic, no real skill required storm. I think Aaron has forgotten what I look like buried under blankets and scarves galore; I am a heaving mass of green and blue angorra; happy as a overwarm pig in mud! Love ya bunches, Tamieka xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! Glad to hear you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear you are doing well and congratulations on a successful first year.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love comments? I appreciate every single one and try to reply to each. Unless you're a no-reply commenter. Then I can't. And I have a little sad moment. Like a dropped ice cream cone. So if you're a no-reply commenter and have a question, check the comment thread and I'll try to reply there. :-)