But you might come home to something you've won in a fabulous giveaway.
It's warm and the stitches are immaculate.
Thank you, Jess! I love it and it could NOT have been more timely!
Aiming to refresh my creativity in my own little world. To be sweet but not too sweet. To organize my inspiration. And maybe, just maybe, pass a little of it onwards.
Who doesn't love comments? I appreciate every single one and try to reply to each. Unless you're a no-reply commenter. Then I can't. And I have a little sad moment. Like a dropped ice cream cone. So if you're a no-reply commenter and have a question, check the comment thread and I'll try to reply there. :-)
Wow, lucky YOU!!cute pic, BTW...
ReplyDeleteso so so so welcome!
ReplyDeleteHow cute do you look!? Very snappy, indeed! Congratulations! It's so fun to win. I know this cause I still love my mittens from you. :)
ReplyDeleteLa la lovely!
ReplyDeletethat's such a pretty cowl! What a great win!
ReplyDeleteI'd be thrilled if I won that! Looks great on you.
ReplyDeletecute!!! you lucky girl you!
ReplyDeleteI love, love good mail!
ReplyDeleteCute and how fun to win! Love presents in the mail :)
ReplyDeleteoh it looks wonderful on you!
ReplyDelete