I've made some significant progress on the first two. :-) ( I imagine I'll be working on the last two for eternity. As we all should be, really.)
My jewelry drawer has been a source of constant frustration for a long time. I wandered into an aisle in the grocery store the other day and came home with some inexpensive ceramic dishes.
I cut into some leftover felt that I made (from the Scrappy Afghan that is no longer such - more on that another time...) to line them and prevent scratches.
And after seeing many organized fabric stashes around the interwebs, I finally bought some comic book boards. Mini bolts. Love them.
|Yeah, this isn't all of it. There are more mini bolts behind this stack and in the bin to the left...|
And now that I once again know what I have, I used a big chunk to sew a spring top. (Coming soon to a blog that might be this one. :-)